Track your trips, increase your 2018 deduction!
MileBug is the reliable GPS mile tracker that makes it easy to track your trips and related expenses so you get the tax deduction you deserve.
• “5 Apps Your Accountant is Begging You to Have in 2015″ - Smart Hustle Magazine
• Businessweek lists MileBug as 1 of 4 Tax Record Services (April 2013)
• Easily export drive reports to excel or spreadsheets using CSV forms
• Easily email your drive reports
• Save a drive data file to your computer. You can restore it to the same or new device even if your phone is lost or damaged.
• Get $5.45 in deductions for every 10 business miles tracked in 2018.
• Save on battery life over other mile trackers that are constantly running
• No expensive monthly tracking fee
• Track trip related expenses for even more tax savings
• Full GPS path tracking (w/MAP DISPLAY)
• Create custom categories for drive purposes
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE businesses
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE charities
• Track miles/km for "Medical" or even "Other"
• Create your own expense categories
• Tracks your trips using GPS (full path on map)
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• Odometer screen updates when changing vehicles
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly (CSV) reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List or just a Date Range when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• How few miles will it take you to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
IRS tax deduction rates are 54.5 cents/mile for 2018! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With MileBug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Cellular data plan or WiFi required for proper use of GPS