We have added Medicine Information in 5 Indian Languages. <br>You can now book Radiology Tests through 1mg app <br>We have completely revamped \'My Orders\' section, it now contains much more info about orders you placed with us. <br>Performance Improvements and bug fixes. <br>
1mg is your complete health App that tells you about your medicines, their substitutes and side effects. 1mg gives you regular health tips, lets you order medicines online, book health tests and packages from certified labs near you with free sample pickup, consult with best doctors online, book appointments with doctors near you.1mg Features:Medicine Ordering:
1mg is your online pharmacy store. Just upload your prescription and order Allopathic medicines, Homeopathic pills, Ayurvedic medicines and health products (including Patanjali). Get 20% discount when you order medicines online. We are catering to the demands of prescription medicine orders in 277 cities Delhi – NCR, Indore, Bhopal, Ahmedabad along with all major cities in Karnataka, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
However, you can order non-prescription medicines/ health products (like Patanjali, Diabetes Care & more) across all cities in India.Medicine Substitutes:
Just type in the medicine name and we'll show you cheaper substitutes. Some can easily be 90% cheaper than what you’re prescribed.Health Information:
You get personal, useful health tips written by expert doctors that help you lead a healthier life.Medicine Side effects:
Know about a medicine's impact on pregnancy, lactation and its effect on your body if you consume it with alcohol. 1,00,000+
Medicines listed!Book Lab Tests:
Book important health tests like blood tests, thyroid tests, diabetes tests through the app, sitting at home, and get the sample picked up from home. Save upto 30%. Test reports get delivered online.Consult with India’s best doctors online for free.
Know important details like Doctor's Reviews, Feedback, Consultation Fees, Clinic Address, among other important factors. Find doctors from all specialties including Gynaecologists, Dermatologists, Orthopaedists, General Physicians, Neurologists, just to name a few.1mg Awards & Recognition:
- Rated one of the best “Made in India” apps by Apple in 2014.
- Recognized by the Government of India - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as a m-health initiative that consumers can use
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India - Android & iOS
- Frost & Sullivan Award for "Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery Model of the Year”
- VC Circle Award for the "Most promising Healthcare startup”
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South AsiaPress Coverage:
Business Standard: http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/a-pharmacy-store-in-your-pocket-116051600004_1.html
MediaNama: http://www.medianama.com/2012/09/223-healthkart-launches-generic-drug-search-engine-healthkartplus/Permissions Explained:
- Identity: To help the login/sign up process become smoother.
- Photos/Media/Files: To store and retrieve your uploaded prescriptions.
- Camera/Microphone: To allow you to take a photo of your prescriptions to send us.
- SMS: To support auto OTP confirmation, so that you don't have to enter the authentication code.